Covid-19 Pandemic Response & Changes to Remodeling Services
If you, a friend, or family member need a remodeling project done, you can rest assured your health & safety is our top priority. We have made changes to our services to ensure the health & safety of ALL of our clients, employees, and the community at large during the current pandemic.
We are following all CDC and OSHA guidelines, and adhering to all local government regulations and COVID-19 safety protocols from health authorities. All employees are monitoring their health and will stay home if they feel sick, have a fever, or have been exposed to others with flu-like symptoms. We ask that all customers do the same and inform us as soon as possible if any changes occur to their health during or after their remodeling project.
Changes being made to our services include:
- During in-home consultations we will
- avoid handshakes
- maintain as much social distance as possible
- wear a mask
- avoid touching surfaces when possible, and wear gloves and/or sanitizing hands when not possible
- During remodeling we will
- Use plastic barriers to isolate the work area from the rest of your home
- Limit the need to visit other parts of your home
We will continue to monitor the overall impact of the COVID-19 outbreak closely and update protocols as we stay informed of the most current recommendations. We encourage you to contact us with any questions or concerns.